Friday, February 10, 2012

To U Lap-Achaa

Does distance make a difference…? Experience taught me that it does and I don’t want my daughter to treat her dad like a stranger under the same roof. Strangeness is such a sad feeling, have realised it lately. To a Daughter, father would be the most influential person in her life next to her husband. Recently I saw a documentary in which a male bird is setting up the nest to protect the baby and mom from the upcoming storm. That shows how responsible and caring the father is. The male bird has no life without the baby and mom. Life revolves around them . The scenario is same when it comes to human beings too. The sudden unexpected change in the environment takes a toll on the male bird, but it continues to fight for the family. In the end the nest is washed away by the storm and the family is entirely shattered. They have no home to live in and a baby bird who cant even fly. Eventually they fall into the life’s surprise called separation. The baby bird cant survive the weather and it dies. The family is torn apart and the sheer existence of the female and male bird has become meaningless. They fought throughout the storm thinking that they have a baby who needs to see what life is. All of a sudden, their hope has been snatched away by fate. Only they could feel the emptiness of their life. For them it was the end of life. The storm subsided taking away their life and leaving them stranded. They decided not to cry over the past but to go on with the memories of their lad and to lead life loving the moments three of them had together. To me this seems like an inspiring story asking me to move forward despite the bad experiences which I have been through. The same force asking me to move forward has kept me alive unknowingly and has provided me with the best experiences in the world too. So never ever give up. Love you my life.

1 comment:

  1. babe u r confused, lets wait a lil longer for the water to settle. :)
    When a blind man sees an elephant, it would never get the entire picture.

    ReplyDelete